Stock Corrugated Packaging
There are different types of stock corrugated boxes to suit your shipping, storing, or moving needs. The most common are as follows:
- Standard Corrugated Shipping Boxes: They come in different standard sizes. They are notable for their strength and ability to protect their contents in handling, shipping, and storing situations.
- Corrugated Cardboard Sheets or Rolls: These are made from flexible corrugated papers so they can conform to the shape of whatever package they are protecting. They can be used as pads for items with fragile exteriors.
- Moving Boxes: These boxes are specially designed for moving purposes. They often have foam inserts inside to add shock absorption. ·
- Heavy Corrugated Boxes: These are built with stronger materials for added durability during transport. These also often come in different shapes and sizes.
- Insulated Cardboard Boxes: These are made to contain objects that are sensitive to temperature changes or static.
- Corrugated Boxes for Hazardous Materials: From the name itself, these boxes are for shipping materials that may be considered hazardous. Often Hazard labels are applied to these boxes to indicate the type of hazardous material being held inside the container.
- Literature Mailers: These are used to ship smaller objects including books, garments, or other similarly sized items.
Lets’s discuss how our products can work for you.
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below and a packaging specialist will contact you.