Having Drew & Rogers as your partner will give you the best custom packaging solutions for all of your packaging needs. Whether it be plastics, paperboard, or a combination of both, we can create the best fit for your project.
Manufacturing & Design
We offer our clients a range of manufacturing and design options to meet their folding carton packaging needs. We offer high-end paperboard, plastic, and windowed folding cartons, specialty windowing, and prototyping services to bring your packages to life.
Some of our printing and packaging capabilities are below:
Printing & Finishing
- Custom mixed inks
- 8-color and 9-color printing
- Cold foil
- Metallic inks
- Specialty coatings and coating combinations
- Soft touch, pearlescent, glitter, etc…
- Silkscreen printing is available to add a tactile feel and opaque ink laydown
- Embossing and hot stamping
- Printing and finishing of wraps for rigid set boxes
Enhancing Folding Carton Shelf Appeal
- CUSTOM PAPER BOARD INSERTS – An inexpensive solution to product presentation
- PET-DIE-CUT INSERTS – a presentation alternative with durability
- VACUUM FORM TRAYS – the best way to present a product that needs the ultimate in packaging protection.
- GLITTER – Glitter coatings can be applied during the printing process or via silk screening, depending on the desired aesthetic. Whether you are looking for overall coverage or just accents of a design, glitter can be an eye-catching effect that can be applied to various substrates.
- COLD FOIL – A versatile option for a variety of graphics and substrates, cold foil is over-printable and recyclable.
- PANORAMIC WINDOWED CARTON – these packages combine paperboard with a 360-degree panoramic window into one carton to provide visibility for the product inside.
Folding Styles Available
Lets’s discuss how our products can work for you.
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below and a packaging specialist will contact you.