Folding Cartons in NJ
There may be many people offering to manufacture folding cartons in NJ but not all of their products are effective. These display packaging materials need to have high shelf appeal to be effective. The best way to enhance this appeal is by giving them some extras, including custom paper board inserts, pet-die-cut inserts, vacuum form trays, auto bottom boxes, among other conveniences. We provide our customers with all these and more at Drew & Rogers Packaging. We have a wide range of resources and capacities that ensure your folding cartons make for effective marketing campaigns.
Manufacturing & Design
We offer our clients a range of manufacturing and design options to meet their folding carton packaging needs. We offer high-end paperboard, plastic, and windowed folding cartons, specialty windowing, and prototyping services to bring your packages to life.
Some of our printing and packaging capabilities are below:
We Have Folding Cartons in NJ
Having Drew & Rogers Packaging as your partner for packaging services in NJ will give you the best folding cartons in NJ for all your needs. We can create the best fit for your project, whether it be plastics, paperboard, or a combination. We offer our clients a range of manufacturing and design options to meet their folding carton packaging needs. We offer high-end paperboard, plastic, and windowed folding cartons, specialty windowing, and prototyping services to bring your packages to life. Our understanding of the market makes us a market leader in packaging supplies in NJ. The folding cartons in our inventory are always the best quality and customized to meet your promotional needs precisely. Learn more about us to discover how best we can partner.
Enhancing Folding Carton Shelf Appeal
- CUSTOM PAPER BOARD INSERTS – An inexpensive solution to product presentation
- PET-DIE-CUT INSERTS – a presentation alternative with durability
- VACUUM FORM TRAYS – the best way to present a product that needs the ultimate in packaging protection.
- GLITTER – Glitter coatings can be applied during the printing process or via silk screening, depending on the desired aesthetic. Whether you are looking for overall coverage or just accents of a design, glitter can be an eye-catching effect that can be applied to various substrates.
- COLD FOIL – A versatile option for a variety of graphics and substrates, cold foil is over-printable and recyclable.
- PANORAMIC WINDOWED CARTON – these packages combine paperboard with a 360-degree panoramic window into one carton to provide visibility for the product inside.
- AUTO BOTTOM BOXES – An auto-bottom box features sealing tabs on the bottom surface that are pre-glued at the factory. When expanded, the bottom closure instantly pops right into place, providing a firm, flat surface that sits easily on retail shelves and promotes compact inventory storage
- PILLOW BOXES – Pillow boxes are 3D packages that offer a great way to package products for retail. Easy to fold and made in a variety of sizes.
- REVERSE TUCK BOXES – A reverse tuck box has a top opening flap is attached to the front of the box and tucks into the back side of the box while the bottom opening flap is attached to the back of the box and tucks into the front side.
- SNAP LOCK BOTTOM BOXES – Snap lock bottom boxes feature four closure panels that fold and lock to provide your business efficiency in assembly and make product-packing process efficient and time saving
- STRAIGHT TUCK BOXES – The straight tuck box folds from front to back (or from back to front) in the same direction. The slit locks from each closing flap to keep the top and bottom of the box in place, securing the contents inside the box.
- WINDOWED BOXES – Windowed boxes or cartons allow a product to be seen after they are put into a carton and offer tremendous retail appeal.
Folding Styles Available
Purchase Folding Cartons in NJ
Request A Quote
Fill out the form below and a packaging specialist will contact you.